Black Knights episode 4 Black Knights episode 4

have my babys

jesus christ your progressing in flash like ive never seen anyone do before u need a job at adult swim or somethin man i love u peace!

The Green Flea The Green Flea

dude

that blew! first it made no sence at all, how was the dude suposed to take over a city w/ miniature dragonflies??? than the ppl in the city say "look out its a swarm of giant dragon flys" *pan to a scene where green flea changes and says "shrink"* wtf? second it was wwwaaayyy too slow i mean it took 30 seconds just so he could change into grean flea 3rd it wasnt funny at all "now its just a grape" WHAT??? how did this get front page!!???!!!

Black Knights Episode 2 Black Knights Episode 2

awsome

great job man u should tell me how u improved the audio so much! but that was good all the same. fifened

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

I SALUTE U!

this was without a doubt THE best ng game of ALL time maybe u could teach me some time :D any way badass. and im off to go buy alian hominid

Exofusion 2 Exofusion 2

OMG

holy shiznitt!! this game pwned over every other game in newgrounds 10 all the way cept humer cause there was none but awsome anyway KEEP IT UP!!

Lunatic Lunatic

good game

but all the fun goes out of it when it slows down. so make it faster for future referance :D